Since we're halfway through the year, I think it's a good time to check in with ourselves on our resolutions and goals. Personally, I feel I'm on great track!
Here's my WILL DO list from the beginning of the year and my updates in red.
Mimi’s 2012 WILL DO list
· Run at least three 5K’s with my kiddos ~ 1 down, 2 to go!
· Run my first ½ marathon ~ Hollywood Half Marathon done!! :)
· Keep growing Heavenly Healthy ~ Done and doing! Thanks to YOU!
· Work on my recipe book ~
· Pay off all our debt and keep building financial stability ~ Done and doing!
· Take another Landmark Seminar
· March for Babies fundraiser (7th year!) - Meet or exceed my goal!! ~ Done!
· Fit photo shoot ~ One done, planning to do another soon :)
· Try at least one new workout or class per month ~ So far, so good!
· Take a family road trip / vacation ~ Camping trip booked for September. Can't wait!
· Volunteer in some way with my kids (AKA: Teach my kids about paying it forward and about the less fortunate in the world)
· Live GREENER